Korg NanoKONTROL Studio
The Korg nanoKONTROL Studio is a premium and portable studio MIDI transport controller. Connecting seamlessly with your favourite DAW or DJ software via USB or wirelessly. Connect to your PC / MAC / Android / iOS device wirelessly via the built-in Bluetooth transmitter. And for the ultimate portability, is battery operated allowing you to mix and create almost anywhere!
Smaller than a letter-sized sheet of paper, the nanoKONTROL Studio is designed for thinness. It’s the perfect size to easily carry in a bag and use with your computer. In spite of its compact size, its controllers provide generous power and a solid feel, making it a convenient and versatile MIDI controller.
You have the all controllers you need to operate your DAW: sliders that feature generous spacing and stroke, plus a convenient jog wheel. Whether you’re controlling your DAW and plug-ins, or putting on a performance, the nanoKONTROL Studio provides everything you need in any situation.
- An ideal MIDI control surface for mobile mixing and music production
- Mix or manipulate other continuous controllers with 8 sliders and 8 knobs
- 32 buttons provide access to mute, solo, record arm, and other functions
- Transport controls include a jog wheel for scrubbing and track navigation
- Store up to 5 snapshots for quick and easy scene recall
- Bluetooth LE lets you connect wirelessly to your computer or mobile device
- Includes software bundle for Mac, PC, and iOS platforms
Type: Mobile Bluetooth LE MIDI controller
Number of Knobs: 8
Knob Type: Encoders
Transport Controls: Yes
Computer Connectivity: USB Micro-B
MIDI I/O: Bluetooth, USB
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later (USB features), OS X 10.10 or later with Bluetooth 4.0 (wireless features)
- PC Windows 7 SP1 or later (USB features), Windows 8.1 or later with Bluetooth 4.0 (wireless features)
Power: USB / 2 x AAA batteries
Dimensions: 278 x 160 x 33 mm
Weight: 459 g