- Online Stock In Stock
The nanoKEY2 features an advanced and up-to-date design.
By combining the great feeling touch that Korg has developed for its professional MIDI keyboards and the low profile thinness of recent computer keyboard innovations, the nanoKEY2 provides a superior keyboard response for its class and size.
It’s designed with ample key width and plenty of space between the keys, reducing the chances of hitting a wrong note.
The touch and velocity response have been carefully tuned, as only a manufacturer with Korg’s track record and know-how can, ensuring that your expressive performance will be conveyed accurately to your software.
- Low-profile, 25-key USB-MIDI keyboard, ideal for use with laptop and netbook computers
- Advanced-design keybed offers improved accuracy and velocity-sensitive keys.
- Sustain button – ideal for entering piano parts!
- Accurate, responsive, and great-feeling keybed
- Control buttons provide simple yet versatile control
- Korg Kontrol Editor software
- USB power for an uncluttered setup
Keyboard: 25-key with velocity and 4 velocity curves
-Pitch up/down buttons
-Octave Shift up/down buttons with -4 to +4 octave range
Corresponding Software: Host applications corresponding to MIDI input
Power: USB bus power
USB bus power: less than 100 mA
Dimensions: (W x D x H) 320 x 77 x 16mm