Korg’s monotron DUO analog synthesizer is part of Korg’s immensely popular mono-line of pint-sized analog synths – they sound huge yet fit in your pocket. The no-frills design gives you two voltage-controlled oscillators (hence the name DUO) and the same voltage-controller filter circuit from the revered Korg MS10 and MS20 synths. You get the thick, syrupy sound only possible with an analog circuit with the Korg monotron DUO.
The Korg Monotron-DUO is a compact ribbon synthesizer with 2 VCO’s and a great analogue sound. Includes adjustable parameters including dual VCOs, VCF contol, and more. Great for producers and performers on the go.
Out of stock
- Two analog oscillators (VCO) with individual tunings
- Edgy X-MOD circuit borrowed from Korg’s classic Mono/Poly
- Ribbon controller keyboard with Scale Select
- Original Analog (VCF) Filter taken from the classic MS-10 & MS-20
- Aux input jack lets you apply filter to any audio source
- Built-in speaker and battery power for Go Anywhere Analog sound
- Headphone jack for private use
|Sound Engine Type(s)||Analog|
|Analog Inputs||1 x 1/8-Inch TRS (Aux)|
|Analog Outputs||1 x 1/8-Inch TRS (Headphones)|
|Dimensions||120 mm x 72 mm x 28 mm|
|Power Supply||2 x AAA Batteries|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MONOTRONDUO|
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.