The Korg monotron DELAY gives you fat, warm analog synth sounds bathed in outrageous Space Delay. Like Korg’s classic monotron, monotron DELAY gives you an oscillator, filter, and LFO – but adds a seriously twisted Space Delay that lets you unleash swooping, cosmic sounds that’ll put you (and your audiences, if you’re a DJ) on another planet. Dial up pitch changes by varying delay time – just like good ol’ tape slap. You can even apply the filter or delay to external sounds via the aux input! Pilot yourself to distant galaxies with Korg’s monotron DELAY.
The Korg Monotron-Delay is a compact analog ribbon synth great for creating and warping sound. Features 6 control parameters including waveform selection, LFO and VCO control, and more. Great for producers and performers on the go.
- Space Delay offers analog-style echoes
- New LFO with selectable triangle or square waveshape
- Wide-range ribbon controller keyboard
- Original Analog (VCF) Filter taken from the classic MS-10 & MS-20
- Aux input jack lets you apply filter/delay to any audio source
- Built-in speaker and battery power for Go Anywhere Analog sound
- Headphone jack for private use
|Sound Engine Type(s)||Analog|
|Number of Effects||1|
|Effects Types||Space Delay|
|Analog Inputs||1 x 1/8-Inch|
|Analog Outputs||1 x 1/8-Inch (Headphones)|
|Dimensions||120 mm x 72 mm x 28 mm|
|Power Supply||2 x AAA Batteries|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MONOTRONDUO|
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.