With all of the endless options, configurations, and choices that modern technology offers musicians today, in the end, the simplest solution is often the best solution.
An uncomplicated, straightforward design, compact size, and easy connectivity made the first-generation microKEY series a best seller.
Our second-generation microKEY lineup retains those attributes and adds iPad and iPhone support*, plus a damper pedal jack for improved playability. They’ve also added a 49-key model, for the player who needs a few more keys in a still-compact format.
In all, the microKEY series has evolved to become even more convenient and versatile, making it an ideal choice for first-time and more established players alike. Whether you’re producing in the studio, or creating on the go, the microKEY will give you exactly what you need – and nothing you don’t.
* Via the Apple Lightning – USB camera adaptor – sold separately.
- Compact and playable Natural Touch Mini Keyboard
- Connect with a single USB cable*; supports Mac, Windows, iPad, and iPhone
- Connect a pedal, and enjoy full control functionality
- Lavish array of powerful music software bundled free of charge (KORG Gadget/KORG Module/KORG Legacy)
- Collection offering five classic KORG instruments as plug-ins.
- Dedicated editor software “KORG KONTROL Editor” is provided
Keyboard: Natural Touch mini-keyboard 37 Keys
Controller: Joystick, arpeggiator button, Sustain / TAP button, Octave Shift buttons, Pitch bend wheel, Modulation wheel, Octave Shift buttons
Octave Shift: -4 – +4
Connections: Assignable switch jack, USB Type B (x1)
Power Supply: USB bus power
Power Consumption: Less than 100mA
Dimensions: (W x D x H) 565 x 139 x 54 mm
Weight: 1.0 kg
Included Items: USB cable, KORG Software Bundle code
•Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or Later (32bit/64bit)
•Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion or later
•iOS8 or later