Many musicians wish that they could enjoy casually performing while being backed up by real rhythm patterns rather than just a metronome. Korg has responded to these wishes with the KR Mini rhythm machine. It features a simple design that eliminates all complex functions, looks that overflow with nostalgia and analog-like controls. Playing a rhythm pattern is easy as making a selection and pressing play. A total of 60 diverse rhythm patterns and 120 fills are ready to accompany you. Easy, simple and compact, the KR mini can play its role anywhere.
The Korg KR Mini is a compact professional rhythm machine with a built in speaker and 60 rhythm patterns with over 120 files. Perfect for any aspiring vocalist or musician.
- Easy and simple design; just select a rhythm pattern and press the play button
- Chain function lets you arrange your favorite rhythm patterns and fill-ins to create complete songs
- Optional foot switch lets you control fill-in/start/stop hands-free
- Tap the 16 pads for finger drumming or recording your own performances
- Built-in speaker with 2W output helps you jam anywhere without the need for an additional monitor
- Headphone/speaker jack for quite practice or connection to an external monitoring system
- Two-way power; use the AC adaptor or batteries (AA alkaline batteries x 3)
- Number of Rhythm Patterns
- User: 6
- Preset: 54
- Number of Songs: 8
- Fill In: 2 for each pattern
- Tempo: BPM = Approximately 40 – 240
- Connections: OUTPUT jack, Headphones jack, FOOT SW 1/2 jack
- Power supply: AA alkaline batteries x 3, or Optional AC adapter (DC 9V)
- Battery life: Approximately 7.5 hours
(Battery life will vary depending on the batteries used and on the conditions of use)
- Speaker: 2W x 1
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 165 x 117 x 59 mm
- Weight: 372 g (excluding batteries)
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.