Monitor your instrument’s environment! Announcing the Humidi-Beat; a portable metronome with a built-in thermometer and hygrometer.
The Korg Humidi-Beat Black is the must have accessory for your live gig. Not only with it help you to keep in perfect time, but will also display the ambient temperature and humidity. Ideal for drummers.
- Portable, full-featured metronome provides enhanced rhythm training for every instrumentalist
- The built-in thermometer, humidity detector, and clock provide an easy way to care for the instrument by monitoring conditions inside the case during storage, moving, etc.
- Tempo can be set using traditional Pendulum Steps, Full Steps, or Tap Tempo
- Beat Mode offers from 0 to 9 Beats, plus 5 Patterns to practice any style of music
- Convenient memory backup function recalls the users favorite settings
- Battery-saving auto-power off function
- Available in either Black (HMBeat-BK) or White (HMBeat-WH)
- Tempo Accuracy: ±0.1%
- Tempo Settings: 3 Types:Pendulum Step, Full Step, Tap Tempo
- Beat Range: Total 10 beats: “0 to 9” as “Quarter-note” Rhythm
- Rhythm Patterns: Duplets, triplets, triplets with inner beats omitted, quadruplets, and quadruplets with inner beats omitted
- Volume: Loud / Soft / Mute
- Temperature Measurement Range: Celsius: 0-50℃
- Humidity Measurement Range: 20%RH – 90%RH
- Display: 24 hours, Monthly difference: Less than ±30 seconds
- Speaker: Piezo Speaker
- Power Supply: CR2032 lithium battery (3.0 V) x 1
- Battery Life: Approximately 80 hours (when Tempo=120, Quadruple time, Volume=Full)
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 90 x 16 x 30 mm (Body only, without protruding portions)
- Weight: 31 g (Including battery)
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.