- Online Stock Out Of Stock
If we’re talking about beautiful sound, we also want the appearance to be beautiful.
Leave behind the bustle of everyday life, and spend a holiday afternoon deeply immersed in the music you love. Audio equipment lacking a professional aesthetic is not going to transport the listener to a world that’s distant from reality. The DS-DAC100 is housed in an elegant and curvaceous body, with a simple front panel with a volume knob, LED indicators, and a headphone jack. The influence of vibration is minimized by a bottom panel with gleaming metal spiked feet (as found on other high-end audio equipment).
In response to numerous requests from audio aficionados and studio engineers, we’ve provided XLR connectors for balanced outputs as well as RCA outputs.
- Beautiful sound and beautiful design
- AudioGate 3 and the DS-DAC interfaces provide the simplest and yet most comprehensive high-quality playback system available
- Realtime DSD conversion delivers optimum sound
- Native DSD playback of 2.8224 MHz or 5.6448 MHz DSD files
- Pro-quality hardware design that builds on the achievements of the MR series DSD recorders
- Stable, dedicated Win/Mac drivers developed specifically for AudioGate 3 and the DS-DAC series
- Number of Channels: 2
- Input Format (USB):
DSD: 2.8224MHz/5.6448MHz, 1bit
- Host Interface: USB2.0 (High Speed)
- Audio Driver: AASIO (DSD playback is supported by the DSD option of ASIO 2.1 and later), WDM, Core Audio
- Indicator: Power indicator x 2 (LED), Sampling frequency indicator x 8 (LED)
- Power: USB bus power (5V, Max: 500mA)
- Power Consumption: Max: 2.5W
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 207 x 160 x 60.0mm (including protrusions)
- Weight: 862 g