iRig UA sounds great right out of the box. Just plug it into your Android device via the included OTG connector and you’ll be ready to go. It features a built-in 32-bit digital signal processor, a 24-bit A/D converter with a 44.1/48KHz sample rate, a crystal clear low-noise preamp and an ultra-compact enclosure. With its premium specifications, it’s able to provide great sound, extreme portability and unprecedented cross-platform compatibility. And these features all come in handy when iRig UA is plugged into a Samsung Professional Audio compatible device (with Android 5.0). You can use it as a pro-quality digital audio interface with Samsung Soundcamp, a full-fledged DAW music studio app that lets musicians record and compose while on the go.
The IK Multimedia iRig-UA is a compact, professional Guitar interface for Android devices. Supplied with the ‘Amplitube’ app and connection cable to your device for plug and play use straight out of the box. Ideal for aspiring musicians.
- Works on any smartphone or tablet that supports Android 4.2 or higher and host mode/USB OTG
- Works on Mac or PC via optional USB to Micro-USB cable.
- Near-zero latency digital FX processing
- Digital audio recording on Android 5.0 and Samsung Professional Audio Devices as well as Mac and PC
- 32-bit digital signal processor
- 24-bit converter with 44.1/48KHz sample rate
- High-definition, low-noise preamp
- Includes AmpliTube UA
- Registration unlocks AmpliTube Metal, 25 Gear Credits for AmpliTube Custom Shop and T-RackS Classic for Mac/PC
- Analog aux input for play-along and practice
- Headphone output and volume control
- Multicolor LED
- Ultra-compact and lightweight design
- Micro-USB port
Maximum Input Level: 8.0Vpp (+11.2 dBu)
Dynamic Range: 121dB A-Weighted (112dB RMS)
Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz +/- 0.2 dB
DSP: 32-bit floating point
Conversion: 24-bit A/D
Sampling Rate: 44.1 and 48 KHz
Dimensions: 51mm x 99 x 21mm