Introducing iRig Pads, a full-featured ultra-portable 16-pad MIDI groove controller for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch as well as Mac and PC.
An extremely versatile system, it lets you make beats, launch loops, mix like a DJ and a whole lot more no matter whether you’re on stage, in the studio or anywhere between.
It’s the ultimate travel companion for the mobile electronic music producer on the go.
- Ultra-portable MIDI pad controller and groove production station for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch plus Mac and PC
- Extremely small size with a slim form factor that can be taken with you anywhere
- 16-velocity-sensitive backlit rubber pads that light multiple colors depending on velocity and outgoing and incoming MIDI messages
- Two MIDI knobs, two pushbuttons, one slider and a pushbutton rotary encoder, all programmable
- 16 user-programmable MIDI scenes for instant recall of custom MIDI maps
- Features pre-programmed MIDI scenes for SampleTank for iPhone and iPad with more coming soon
- Fully MIDI class-compliant
- Perfect for making beats, cueing loops and Djing
- Lightning connector and USB cable included, 30-pin cable available separately
- Expression/sustain pedal input
- USB port can supply power when connected to iOS devices for no battery drain
MIDI Pad controller/groove-production station
16 velocity-sensitive pads
Multicolor pad indicators for velocity and incoming MIDI signals
Two MIDI knobs, two push-buttons, one slider and a push-button rotary encoder, all programmable
Expression/Sustain pedal input
16 user-programmable scenes, available for instant recall
Sends and receives MIDI data
Bus powered: needs no batteries or AC adapter
30-pin cable available separately
Size: 190 x 205 x 23mm