IK Multimedia iRig-HD2
The IK Multimedia iRig-HD2 is an ultra compact Guitar Interface for your iOS device, PC, or MAC. Designed to let you plug and play with your favourite guitar with the Hi-Z input and USB connection to your preferred device. The Interface features a high quality 24-bit /96kHz converters to deliver ‘studio grade’ sound for both playback and recording. And the ‘Thru’ output allows you to connect to your favourite guitar amp for live performances. Perfect for any aspiring musician or guitarist wanting a new way to create their sound. rig
A higher level — the iRig HD 2 difference
Do a quick study of the guitar interfaces out there and immediately you’ll see what we mean by a “higher level”. Only i rig HD 2 gives you so many player-centric features in such a compact, affordable and professional level mobile guitar interface. And, since we pioneered the mobile music revolution and invented the mobile guitar interface way back around the dawn of prehistoric smartphone times, we know a few things about playing guitar on the go. When we say, “a higher level,” we mean you simply won’t find better with this many features and this much value. Ready to play and record at a higher level?
Amp Out with dual mode switch
One of the things that makes the iRig HD 2 unique is the ability to send your processed signal directly to a guitar amp without the need for special conversion adapters. i rig HD 2 features an unbalanced 1/4″ Amp Out jack that you can use to send your processed or unprocessed guitar signal to an external amplifier, floor tuner or completely different rig setup for live performance. The Amp Out jack features a dual mode switch allowing you to choose what type of signal you want to send to your amp.
A pwerful device that’ll fit in the palm of your hand. Don’t sleep, get yourself an i rig today.
- High definition digital guitar interface for iPhone, iPad, Mac and PC
- High-quality instrument-level 1/4″ Hi-Z input jack
- Detachable cables for Lightning and USB included
- Preamp input gain control
- Headphone output with preamp and level control
- 1/4″ Amp Out jack with switchable output “FX” and “Thru”
- High-quality low-noise, high-definition guitar preamp
- High-quality 24-bit A/D conversion
- 96kHz sampling rate – the highest in its class
- Powered by the iOS device or USB
- Can be used with line level signals from synthesizers, keyboards and mixers
- Ultra-compact and lightweight – fits in your pocket, laptop bag or gig bag
- Comes with microphone stand mounting clip and Velcro strip
- Comes with AmpliTube 4 for Mac/PC
- Unlocks full version features and gear of AmpliTube for iOS (Free download from App Store)
Sample Rate: 24-bit / 96kHz
Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+/- 0.9 dB)
Distortion (THD): 0.007%
Inputs: 1x 1/4″ TS Jack (Guitar)
Outputs: 1x 1/4″ TS Jack (Thru), 1x 1/8″ TRS Jack (Headphone)
USB: 1x Micro-USB connection
Power Supply: BUS Powered
- iOS: iPhone 5th gen or later, iPad 4th gen or later, iPod 5th gen or later
- Mac®: Mac OS X 10.6 or later. One free USB port.
- Windows®: Support using the ASIO4ALL driver on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10. See our FAQ here for further details.