iRig BlueBoard is the first wireless MIDI pedalboard for iOS and Mac that allows you to control your music apps and more from the floor.
Now control parameters of your MIDI-compatible apps like AmpliTube wirelessly from the floor. Switch between presets, change patches, turn effects on and off and control effects like volume wah pedals all from the stage floor without worrying about tripping over wires. Setup is as simple as turning the iRig BlueBoard on and telling it what you want to control.
- Bluetooth MIDI pedalboard (10m range)
- 4 backlit assignable foot switches
- 2 1/4″ inputs for assignable expression pedals or switches
- Can send Bank Change, MIDI Program Changes and MIDI Control Changes
- BlueBoard iOS app runs in background on mobile
- device or Mac, and translates Bluetooth messages to MIDI
- Runs on standard AAA batteries
- Small enough to fit in a laptop bag
Size: 275 x 92 x 25mm (W x L x H)
- iOS Devices:
iRig BlueBoard is compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPod touch 5th generation, iPad Air, iPad 4th generation, iPad 3rd generation, iPad mini 2nd generation and iPad mini. iOS 6.1 or later is required.
Mac®: iRig BlueBoard is compatible with any Mac that supports Bluetooth 4.0 / Bluetooth Low Energy. Models: iMac, Mac Mini, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro (all models from June 2012 on). Mac OS X 10.7 or later is required.