The most widely recognised and trusted name in AC power conditioning is proud to introduce the AC-210AE compact power conditioner featuring Furman’s revolutionary SMP technology. Furman’s Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) circuit features our exclusive Linear Filter Technology (LiFT) and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). Together, these technologies comprise what is, without question, the world’s most advanced and comprehensive transient voltage surge suppressor.
The Furman AC-210 A E is a must have for any music industry professional. The devices has 1 in / 2 outs, filters and regulates power to prevent any surges and spikes. The device also features LiFT and EVS technology giving you superior power protection.
Out of stock
- Furman’s exclusive SMP Technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available
- LiFT offers linear AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity
- Auto-Reset EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions
- LED indicators provide information on power quality and operational status of unit
- 10 amp rating featuring circuit breaker for added protection
- Zero ground contamination circuitry protects critical video circuits
- Compact chassis design easily attaches to any flat screen television mount or any other remote location
|AC Current Capacity:||Input – 10 Amp capacity required
Output – 10 Amps RMS (both outlets combined)
|Linear Noise Attenuation:||> 40 dB @ 100 kHz.
>50 dB @ 500kHz
(Linear attenuation curve from 0.05 to 100 ohms line impedance)
|Transient Voltage Surge
|230 VAC – Series Multi-Stage Protection
Non-Sacrificial with Zero Ground Contamination.
376V peak clamping @ 6000V 3000A input
Extreme Voltage Shutdown (>135 VAC)
|Extreme Voltage Shutdown:||275 VAC (Auto-Reset)|
|Dimensions: (HxWxD)||44.5 x 127 x 215.9mm|
|Safety Agency Listing:||CE|