FL Studio 12 Fruity
The FL Studio 12 Fruity is the entry level music production software designed for basic melody and loop creation. This version allows you to create, tweak and play with various MIDI tracks, create loops, comes with a range of great sounding plugins. And although it doesn’t support audio recording it will allow you to create some amazing groves and melodies.
Buying FL Studio not only gets you the latest version at the time of purchase, but all future FL Studio updates free. Its a unique feature of FL Studio that means you get the best value for money, for the life of the product.
FL Studio 12 totally reworks the user interface and adds exciting new features you have been asking for. If you already own FL Studio the good news is you will get free access to the FL Studio 12 release. With a complete new look and style, as well as redesigned controllers and features, now is the time to create with FL Studio.
- Fully reworked scalable interface to fit any screen size or resolution
- Multi-touch capability extends to the Mixer
- New category Browser tabs and the ability to delete content on right-click
- Channel Options Menu has moved from the Toolbar Menus to the Channel rack
- Channel settings have been integrated into the Plugin
- Pattern Menu moved from the Channel rack to the Toolbar Menu and Pattern Selector
- Piano roll Auto-zoom can now be deselected
- Multiple drag and drop for audio files onto Playlist (from a Windows file browser)
- Step sequences are now interchangeable with Piano rolls
- VST plugin installation & discovery improved and simplified
- Fruity Formula Controller with updated, new UI
- Fruity Envelope Controller, updated with 8 Articulators, Mod X/Y env, Smart Knobs, and new UI
- For Windows only
Software Type: DAW
Type: Full Version, Retail Box
Bit Depth: 32-bit/64-bit
Format: VST, DirectX
Hardware Requirements: – PC 2GHz Intel Pentium 4/AMD Athlon 64 or Later, 1GB RAM
OS Requirements: – PC Windows XP (SP3) or Later