Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen
The Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen is a compact 2in | 2out USB audio interface re-designed to give the very best sound possible and is packed full of upgrades. The Scarlett 2i2 includes two of the best performing Scarlett mic preamps the range has yet to offer, giving more overall headroom for your recordings. The Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen audio interface has moved to USB type-C for that cable amalgamation we all desire. The Scarlett 2i2 comes packed together with all the software and plugins you could need to get started.
THE WORLD’S BEST SELLING AUDIO INTERFACE
The Scarlett series has gone platinum. Sitting on the desks of a huge global community of musicians, producers and home-recordists, the iconic Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen has already helped make more records than any other interface in history. And with the 3rd Generation, you’re going to sound better than ever.
YOUR RECORDING IS 30 YEARS IN THE MAKING
The 3rd Gen mic pre is the best Scarlett has ever heard. The 24-bit/192kHz converters give your recordings clarity and detail. Air mode breathes life into vocals, adding unique high-end detail. Our decades of experience mean Scarlett sounds just like you.
THE BEST SOUNDING, EASILY
Getting studio quality recordings at home has never been easier. Quick Start gets you set up, recording and playing back within minutes. Our mic preamps, high-headroom instrument inputs and now-iconic Gain Halos mean the science of sounding great is sorted. We’ve worried about the tech, you can focus on the music.
PLUG-IN COLLECTIVE, FOR A LASTING CONNECTION
When you buy any Focusrite hardware you gain access to the most innovative music software brands on the market. Plug-in Collective keeps you up to date on the latest tools, offering you new free downloads every couple of months, along with generous discounts.
- High-performance 24-bit/192kHz converters
- Upgraded 3rd-generation Scarlett mic preamp
- Switchable Air mode gives your recordings a brighter, more open sound
- High-headroom instrument input for bass, guitar, or synths
- Unique, intuitive halo level indicators for optimized gain staging
- Super-low latency lets you monitor with native plug-in effects in real time
- Direct Monitor circuit for monitoring your input with guaranteed low-latency
- Balanced TRS L/R monitor outputs with level control
- Headphone output with independent level control
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription
- Included software bundle
- Membership in Focusrite Plug-in Collective
- 2-year warranty
Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
Form Factor: Desktop
Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
Number of Preamps: 1 x mic, 1 x instrument
Phantom Power: Yes
A/D Resolution: Up to 24-bit/192kHz
Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR (mic), 1 x 1/4″ (Hi-Z)
Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4″ TRS
Headphones: 1 x 1/4″
USB: 1 x Type USB-C
Software: Ableton Live Lite, Pro Tools First Creative Pack, Red Plug-in Suite, Focusrite Collective access
- Mac: macOS 10.12 or later
- PC: Windows 10 v1809 or later
Power Supply: USB bus powered
Dimensions: 144 x 96 x 43 cm
Weight: 318 g