- Online Stock Out Of Stock
Elektron Analog Heat mkII
The Elektron Analog Heat mkII is a stereo analog sound processor with eight different stereo analog distortion circuits, seven analog multimode filters, and a 2-band adaptable stereo analog EQ with full DAW integration via Overbridge. The unit is well suited for producers, musicians, or anyone wishing to add sparkly brilliance or grimy roughness to any sound source, including samplers, synths, or your stereo bus.
Upgrades from the MKI version include encoders that are both more precise and more rugged, back-lit buttons, an “L/M” input, which allows for a single mono input to output to stereo left and right, and an OLED screen, which is bigger, sharper and brighter. Additionally, there is also visual feedback on the Amp, Filter, Envelope, and LFO pages that makes the overview and understanding of sound processing and modulation a whole lot easier.
The Analog Heat MKII includes an assignable envelope generator/follower and an assignable LFO, which further expands the sonic possibilities. The unit can also function as a 2-in / 2-out sound card (48 kHz / 24-bit) for producing on the go. Overbridge allows the Analog Heat MKII to be used as a VST/AU effect plug-in. The elektron Analog Heat MKII features MIDI In, Out, and Thru with DIN sync and connects to your computer via high-speed USB 2.0 via the included USB cable.
- All-analog multi-effects processor with 8 stereo distortion circuits
- Sculpt anything from warm tape distortion to insanely harsh fuzz
- 7-way multimode filter with resonance control adds amazing harmonics
- Shape your tone via the onboard 2-band equalizer
- Assignable envelope and LFO (with MIDI sync) let you add motion to your sound
- MIDI in/out/thru and CV expression make integration with your hardware rig easy
- Elektron Overbridge provides plug-in-style control and audio to your DAW via USB
Type: Stereo Analog Sound Processor
Effects: Mid Drive, Enhancement, Saturation, Clean Boost, Rough Crunch, Classic Distortion, Round Fuzz, High Gain
EQ: 2-band Stereo Analog EQ, Stereo Analog Multi-mode Filter (7 filter types)
Presets: 128 User Presets
Inputs: 2 x 1/4″ (L/R), 2 x 1/4″ (control in)
Outputs: 2 x 1/4″ (L/R), 1 x 1/4″ (headphones)
MIDI I/O: In/Out/Thru
USB: 1 x Type B
Power Supply: 12V DC power supply