The new Electro-Voice Evolve 50 is the next evolution in column array technology. Designed to deliver an uncompromising combination of light weight, low‑profile looks, and superior Electro‑Voice audio quality, the EVOLVE50 sets a new performance standard for powered column systems. Consisting of a 15 mm wooden, ported, powered subwoofer enclosure that houses a 12” subwoofer capable of a functional frequency output down to 37 Hz. The bi-directional aluminum pole’s connection to the subwoofer is secured using a magnet, and the column array is gravity-held to the sub pole. The signal is internally routed to the components.
Eight 3.5″ neodymium drivers in the column array coupled with the 12″ subwoofer delivers up to 127 dB SPL. The eight composite waveguides control high frequencies with 120° of horizontal coverage, and 40° of asymmetrical (down-facing) vertical coverage to ensure suitable output for sitting and standing audiences. The sub pole and column array come prepackaged in a carrying bag.
The processing engine allows for easy setup via four presets (Music, Live, Speech, and Club), three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), output delay, phantom power (+15V), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure.
The new Electro-Voice QuickSmart Mobile application utilizes Bluetooth® Low Energy (BTLE) technology for the wireless configuration, control, and monitoring of up to six EVOLVE 50 systems simultaneously. High resolution Bluetooth® audio streaming adds convenience for wireless music playback in breakout rooms, intermission, and musical accompaniment.
The perfect choice for DJs, mobile entertainers, bands, singer/songwriters, and any venue where high‑output portable sound is needed — no other column system currently available sounds as good, looks as good, or is as easy to use. The smooth clarity of the EV sound in a sleek new form factor.
To receive an additional 2 year warranty on our current original 3 year warranty, you simply needs to register your purchase online at: www.electrovoice.com/extended_warranty. Registrations for the extended warranty will commence from 1st September 2018.
- 1,000-watt portable column system with lightweight, low-profile design
- 3-component system consists of a column array, subwoofer, and bi-directional aluminum pole
- 8 column-arrayed 3.5″ neodymium drivers coupled with a brawny 12″ subwoofer that delivers up to 127dB SPL and extends down to 37Hz
- 8 composite waveguides provide 120° of horizontal coverage and 40° of asymmetrical vertical coverage
- Powerful DSP with easy-to-use single-knob user interface
- 4 factory presets (Music, Live, Speech, and Club) plus 5 user-programmable presets make setup easy
- 3-band EQ provides sound shaping
- Phantom power for your condenser microphones
- Visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control ensure optimal gain structure
- Onboard Bluetooth technology allows you to configure, control, and monitor up to 6 systems simultaneously
- Stream music wirelessly from your smart device
- Includes carry bag for satellite array and speaker pole
Download the Quick Start Guide here
Speaker Type: Full-Range, Powered
Frequency Range: 37 Hz – 20k Hz (-10 dB)
Power Rating: 1000W
HF Power Handling: 500Watts
LF Power Handling: 500Watts
Max. SPL/1m (calc): 127dB
Woofer Size: 12 inch
Connectors: 2x XLR/TRS combo jack input 1x 3.5 mm Input 1x Stereo RCA input 1x Wireless Bluetooth® audio input 1x XLR THRU output 1x XLR MIX OUT output
Coverage (Hx V): 120° x 40° (Nominal -6 dB)
Crossover Frequency: 200Hz
- Sub – 15mm plywood
- Column – poly composite
- Pole – aluminum
Power Consumption: 100 – 240 V AC / 50 – 60 Hz
- Column- 102 x 172 x 825 mm
- Pole- 48.5 x 55 x 929 mm
- Sub- 345 x 471 x 230 mm
Weight: 26.25 kg (total)