The Electro-Voice EKX-18SP is a great sounding and portable powered 18″ subwoofer designed to give your system the low end response it needs. This powerful 18″ subwoofer features the latest Class-D amplifier technology with on board DSP for ultimate flexibility to suit almost any application. The EKX-18SP features a strong durable enclosure made from thick 15mm EVA coated plywood which houses the EVS-18C 18″ Woofer and powerful 1300W amplifier to deliver a solid and punchy bass response with a 134dB SPL output!
Ultra portable for mobile performers, bands, and DJs at only 32.8 kg!
To receive an additional 2 year warranty on our current original 3 year warranty, you simply needs to register your purchase online at: www.electrovoice.com/extended_warranty. Registrations for the extended warranty will commence from 1st September 2018.
- Sturdy lightweight design weighing under 33 kg!
- QuickSmartDSP processing, EV’s single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD
- Cardioid Control Technology allows output to be steered towards the audience
- 1300 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 134 dB peak SPL
- Fitted with 18″ EVS-18C high-sensitivity EV transducer
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors
- Includes a 3 year manufacturers warranty
Type: Active, Subwoofer
Power: 1300W Peak
Frequency Range: 35 Hz – 180 Hz
Max SPL: 134 dB
LP Frequency: Adjustable: 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz
LF Driver: EVS-18C 18″ (457 mm)
Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS Combo Jack and (2) XLR link Output
Dimensions: 520 x 606 x 612 mm
Weight: 32.8 kg