Make no mistake and accept no substitutes – the DBX range of sound processors are in a class of their own and are well respected by professional sound engineers everywhere. The DBX 131 2-Series Graphic Equalizer series have been designed to meet the needs of the most demanding sound reinforcement environments, while offering the simplicity of straightforward controls. The 131 not only offers standard features like single-channel, 31, 1/3 octave bands, ISO frequency centres, /- 12 dB input gain range, and switchable 50Hz/12 dB per octave low-cut filter, but also includes other insightful features. These features include 20 mm faders; selectable /-6dB or /-12dB boost/cut range for precise gain adjustments; XLR, and 1/4” TRS connectors for installation ease; balanced inputs and outputs for quiet operation. The visionary design of the dbx 2-Series makes your job easier.
Pay in 4 interest-free payments of $. More info
Pay /mth for 12 months interest free. Fees apply.
- Single 31-band, 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of 6 or 12dB
- 12dB per octave, 3dB down @ 50Hz low-cut filter
- Front panel bypass switch
- 12 dB input gain range
- 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output levels
- XLR and TRS Inputs and Outputs
- Internal Toroidal Transformer
- Frequency Repsonse of 50kHz
- Dynamic range of greater than 108dB
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.