The XPress™ 100 provides a USB to DMX interface for up to 100 DMX channels. It allows for an unlimited number of shows when connected to a computer, but lacks the stand-alone abilities of other ShowXpress interface units.
ShowXpress is a software program that turns almost any computer into a lighting console. The program, which is free and is updated regularly, can be downloaded to a computer supported by Windows® 10, 8.1, and Vista. ShowXpress allows the user to create, store and play back scenes with any DMX lighting fixture. The software communicates with the lights via a required DMX 512 interface available from CHAUVET with options ranging from beginner to expert. For the latest updates and releases, visit our ShowXpress Download’s page.
- USB to DMX cable
- 10 fixtures with a maximum of 100 DMX channels
- Unlimited shows when using a computer
- Compatible with Windows based computers only
For the latest version of the Show Xpress Software Click Here.
Input Voltage: 5VDC USB
Cable Length: 1m
- Windows XP or later (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 2GB RAM
- 200MB Free Disk Space
- USB 2.0 port (device may not be recognized via USB 3.0)