CHAUVET DJ has developed a series of fixtures that include a standard USB connection. You can now wirelessly connect to all of them using the new D-Fi USB transceiver, which eliminates the need for any DMX cables. The USB transceiver is powered directly from the fixture. Control your USB fixtures using any of our wireless controllers, or from your smartphone with the D-Fi Hub and FlareCON.
The Chauvet DJ DFi-USB is the new compact wireless USB-DMX transceiver for compatible lighting fixtures. Perfect for bands, DJs, and venues wanting amazing lighting shows without the mess of DMX cables.
- Finger-sized wireless D-Fi™ transceiver provides instant wireless communication
- Transfers DMX as well as master/slave signals between similar fixtures
- Eliminates the need for DMX cables
- Plugs directly into USB-compatible devices
- Works without the need of an external power supply
- Fully FCC/RTTE compliant
Operating Frequency: 2.412 to 2.484 GHz
Max Unobstructed Distance: 50 m
Weight: 31.2 g
Size: 78 x 25 x 13 mm
Approvals: CE, FCC