The Boss FS-7 is a compact dual footswitch with two selectable modes for latch or momentary switching. It can be used as a space-saving, multi-functional switch for applications such as remote controls with effect pedals, amp-channel switching, and more.
The FS-7 is in a small footprint. The latch/momentary switching functions are common to both footswitch A and B. The FS-7 is built in a durable steel chassis with LEDs that illuminate for each pedal when active. It is powered by a 9V adapter (sold separately).
- Dual footswitch in a small footprint
- Latch/momentary switching function (common to A and B)
- Durable steel chassis
- Battery-free operation ideal for pedal boards
- Power via 9v adapter (power splitter included)
- Operates as momentary switch with no power**LEDs will not illuminate without AC power.
- A Jack: 1/4″ (6.3 mm) TRS phone type
- B Jack: 1/4″ (6.3 mm) phone type
- DC in jack
Indicators A, B
- Mode switch
- Polarity switch
Power Supply AC adapter
Current Draw 25 mA
Dimensions: 62 x 131 x 60 mm
Weight: 290 g