The compact XENYX X1622USB mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to 4 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps, super-easy “one-knob” studio-grade compressors and our ultra-musical “British” channel EQs – with a semi-parametric mid band for the maximum flexibility in sound sculpting. Add to this our 24-bit, dual-engine Multi-FX processor with 16 editable, professional-grade presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and multi-effects – and the X1622USB becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances. But the XENYX X1622USB wasn’t just designed to handle your live gigs; it also provides the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with their built-in USB/audio interface, the XENYX X1622USB comes with all the recording and editing software needed to turn your computer system into a complete, high-performance home recording studio.
The Behringer Xenyx X1622USB is a high quality 12-channel PA mixer with 2 sub groups, digital FX, intergrated USB sound card, and more. Perfect for venues, bands, and performance spaces wanting flexibility and reliability.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy “one-knob” functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic “British” 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- New studio-grade FX processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer.
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver downloadable at Behringer website
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility; 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Main mix outputs with ¼” jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphones and stereo rec outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix; rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- “Planet Earth” switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- Designed and engineered in Germany
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.