The revolutionary X18 is a powerhouse 18 input/12 bus digital mixer that also serves as the launch pad for your favourite computer tablet – including iPad and Android tablets. It is ideally suited for both live and studio applications, thanks to its 16 award-winning MIDAS-designed mic preamps, convenient integrated Wifi module for wireless control – and a lightning-fast, bidirectional USB Audio Interface.
The freedom to move around and manipulate all parameters of your mix with the free iOS, Android and PC apps lets you dial in the perfect sound from anywhere in the venue – or the tracking room! Advanced engineering and meticulous design deliver stellar sonic performance at an extremely affordable price – changing the game once again.
- iPad*/Android* tablet controlled 18-input digital mixer for studio and live applications
- 16 award-winning MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- Built-In Tri-Mode Wifi router for direct operation—no need for external routers
- 18 x 18 channel, bidirectional USB interface for direct recording on iPad etc.
- Revolutionary Dugan*-style Auto-Mixing automatically manages microphone gain sharing (future firmware)
- Award-winning X32 effects rack featuring 4 stereo FX slots including high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA) for all channel and bus EQ’s
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER’s P-16 Personal Monitoring System*
- Ultra-wide tray suitable for almost all tablets, iPads and even mini notebooks
- 6 aux and main LR buses with inserts, full dynamics processing and 6-band parametric or 31- band graphic EQ
- 6 TRS aux outputs and 2 XLR main outputs plus stereo RCA output and phones connectors
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features “unlimited” dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency
- Free iOS, Android and PC/Mac*/ Linux* apps available for remote operation via Ethernet, LAN or WiFi
- MIDI In/Out allows controlling the mixer via MIDI equipment (incl. Mackie Control* protocol) or for use as a USB MIDI interface