The 7-channel Behringer VMX1000USB DJ Mixer is designed to connect directly to your computer and take your music straight into the digital realm. In an instant, the VMX1000USB allows you to record and play any digital music file from your PC or Mac* computer – with no setup drivers required!
Dual intelligent, built-in BPM (Beats per Minute) counters with Sync Lock and Beat Assist help keep your tracks in sync – plus our VCA-controlled faders and crossfader ensure flawless performance.
The VMX1000USB also features our proprietary XPQ 3D Surround effect, which allows you to expand the stereo image to create an awesome experience for your audience. We’ve also included a free download for a massive software bundle that will transform your computer into a full-fledged music production and editing studio!
Like the trusty DJ mixers of yore, the VMX1000USB features RCA inputs for mixing up your favorite vinyl cuts via your turntables, as well as tape, CD and mp3 players. But the VMX1000USB’s state-of-the-art USB connectivity enables you to also access your computer’s mp3 library, or digitize your own creative mix using your PC or Mac* computer. The VMX1000USB also features 2 dedicated Mic channels for announcements, an impromptu rap – or any other vocal nuance. Talkback functionality is automatically enabled when you speak into the microphone, just set the Sensitivity knob for your voice, and the Depth knob for the amount of volume reduction of the music (“ducking”). If it can be clicked, spun or spoken, the VMX1000USB can mix it!
Whether you’re a stunt DJ, who’s adding multiple elements into the mix, or just keeping it simple – the USB-ready VMX1000USB is the ideal mixer for you. Featuring 7 channels equipped with our super-smooth ULTRAGLIDE faders with a lifespan of up to 500,000 cycles, and a VCA-controlled crossfader with adjustable curve – you can set up the VMX1000USB quickly to accommodate your personal mixing style. VMX1000USB’s crossover also has a Reverse switch which allows rapid source changes, and it even has a Hold function. The easy-to-use VMX1000USB also gives you individual 3-band channel kill EQs (-32 dB) and Gain controls per channel, plus a 10-segment LED ladder Level Meter for the Main Outputs, which feature balanced XLR connectors. Add in our mind-blowing XPQ 3D Surround effect for a larger-than-life stereo soundscape, and the VMX1000USB provides outstanding functionality, along with the utmost comfort, reliability and smooth performance that will last for many years to come!
Being the largest DJ mixer in the series, we loaded the VMX1000USB with loads of extra features – features and experienced artist is sure to enjoy, such as a Mic Aux Send with stereo Returns for access to an FX processor for use solely with the 2 microphone channels. We also gave the VMX1000USB EQ Bypass switches on all stereo channels and a built-in Subwoofer Out section with adjustable Crossover frequency (30 – 200 Hz) and Level controls. And because you can never ignore those waiting in-line to join the party, we also included Main 2 RCA Outputs with its own separate volume control so you can send the program signal to a secondary zone, such as the lobby, patio or waiting area
- Professional 7-channel ultra-low noise DJ mixer with state-of-the-art phono preamps
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac* computer—no setup or drivers required
- Massive software bundle including Audacity* vinyl restoration and recording, Podifier* and Golden Ear* podcasting software downloadable at www.behringer.com
- Intelligent, dual BPM counter
- Super-smooth, long-life ULTRAGLIDE faders (up to 500,000 cycles)
- VCA-controlled crossfader for utmost reliability and smooth audio performance
- Adjustable crossfader curve for all mixing styles
- Awesome XPQ stereo surround effect
- 3-band kill EQ (-32 dB) with EQ on/off switch on stereo channels, Gain control and precise level meter per channel
- Monitor function with PFL/main balance control and Split option
- Automatic talkover function with separate Depth and Sensitivity control
- Balanced Main and additional zone outputs
- Subwoofer output with adjustable x-over frequency and level control for separate bass amplification
- Gold-plated RCA connectors for highest signal integrity
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Channels: 5 + 2 x mic
Analog Inputs: 5 x stereo RCA line, 3 x stereo RCA phono, 2 x stereo RCA CD, 2 x XLR mic
Analog Outputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x stereo RCA, 1 x XLR subwoofer
Headphones: 1 x 1/4″
USB: 1 x Type B
Other I/O: 1 x aux send/return loop via 1/4″, 1 x effects loop via stereo RCA line
Faders: 5 x UltraGlide
Crossfader: Replaceable VCA-controlled crossfader with fully adjustable curve
EQs: 3-band with kills (-32dB) on channels, 2-band on mains
Effects: XPQ stereo surround effect plus dual BPM counters
Audio Interface: 2-channel, 16-bit/48kHz
Rack mountable: Yes