When it’s time to make recording history, you need the best audio interface you can get – and you need one you can count on. That’s why we’re kicking it up a notch with the amazing UMC22, an ultra-compact 2 x 2, 48 kHz USB audio interface with a professional-grade MIDAS-designed Mic Preamp, combination XLR/ TRS input for your vocal and direct instrument input (no DI required) and an additional 1/4″ Instrument Input. The rich feature-set, which also boasts a powerful Phones Output for the Direct Monitoring of your session, plus 2 Outputs and USB-supplied power – makes the UMC22 the best, and most-portable recording interface in its class!
The Behringer U-Phoria UMC22 is a quality 2in/2out compact audio interface. Featuring a MIDAS mic preamp, dedicated Hi-Z input for guitars, and an impressive 48kHz sample rate for quality recordings. Perfect for aspiring soloist and musicians.
Out of stock
- 2×2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 48 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer
- State-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifier with +48 V phantom power
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- USB port for connection and power
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins via download
- ‘Built-like-a-tank’, impact-resistant metal chassis
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany