Behringer ULM300 USB
The Behringer ULM300 USB is a high performance 2.4GHz digital wireless handheld microphone with USB receiver. Great for a wide range of applications from presentations to karaoke and more. The dedicated ULM receiver not only connects to your PC/Mac computer’s USB port for recording directly into your favorite DAW application, but also works with a wide range of BEHRINGER “Wireless-Ready” mixers and powered speakers – for the ultimate in versatility.
The state-of-the-art transmitter and receiver operate in the 2.4 GHz frequency band, which is well out of the way of TV stations and cell phone towers, two of the main culprits that wreak havoc in the wireless zone. And because it is digitally encrypted, your signal gets through in all its pristine, high-definition quality, without the random artifacts that often plague other wireless systems.
Extended Battery Life
Replacing batteries in wireless mics can get expensive really fast – and having them die in the middle of your set can be a real showstopper! That’s why we devoted extra time in developing the ULM-300 USB to ensure that battery life was extended as much as possible. You get an honest 24 hours of performance time from a pair of AA alkaline batteries, which are available virtually anywhere on the planet.
We wanted the ULM 300 USB to be ultra-easy to operate, so we gave each mic easy-to-understand and operate Volume buttons right on the microphone body. And should you accidentally wander into the “Feedback Zone”, we included a handy Panic Mute function that engages when you press and hold the Volume Down button.
- Package of ULM300M handheld microphone and ULM300D dual-mode USB receiver
- High-quality microphone capsule for dedicated vocal applications
- Ultra-compact USB receiver with dual mode analog/digital audio interface
- Digital 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity offers superior sound quality
- Maximum range 200 feet / 60 m
- Integrated volume up and down buttons on handheld microphone
- Panic mute feature on microphone
- Receiver powered via USB interface
- Auto-sensing of analog or USB digital audio connection
- 2.4 GHz ISM band operation allows license-free use on a worldwide basis
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Microphone Type: Handheld, Cardioid
Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz ISM band (2.404 to 2.468 GHz)
Frequency response: 10 Hz to 20 kHz, ±1 dB (wireless link)
Dynamic Range: 93dB, A-Weighted
Latencey: 14.3 ms
Sample Rate: 48kHz at 24-bit
- Receiver: USB 5V DC
- Body Pack: 2x AA batteries
Operating time (batteries): 24hr
- Microphone: 212 x 202 x 43 mm
- Receiver: 80.5 x 76.0 x 22.0 mm
- Transmitter: 0.3 kg
- Receiver: 0.01 kg