The U-CONTROL UCA222 allows you to connect instruments and other audio devices to your computer, effectively merging the analog and digital worlds. It accomplishes this by providing two analog mono Inputs and Outputs (for monitoring), USB connectivity and an additional S/PDIF optical output. The stereo headphone output features a dedicated level control and lets you listen to both the input and output. We even give you all the software you’ll need to get started!
- Ultra-flexible audio interface connects your instruments, mixer, etc. with your computer for recording and playback
- High-resolution 48 kHz converters for high-end audio quality
- Works with your PC or Mac* computer—no setup or drivers required.
- Stereo Headphone output with dedicated Level control lets you monitor both input and output
- Additional S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion
- Powered via USB—no external power supply needed
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany