Looking for a versatile line/mic mixer that fits in a rack AND eliminates the need for tons of outboard gear? The 12-channel RX1202FX is not only rack mountable, but comes loaded with a 24-bit multi-FX processor and 8 built-in studio-grade IMP “invisible” mic preamps. This mixer works perfectly for small bands or churches, business conferences with both microphone and A/V equipment as well as sub-mixing keyboards, drums, samplers or multiple vocal mics. It’s also the ideal choice for monitoring multi-track recording projects.
The RX1202FX is a premium 12-Input Mic/Line Rack Mixer with built in XENYX Mic Preamplifiers, British EQ’s and Multi-FX Processor. Further more this unit can be mounted into standard 19″ racking boxes and takes only 3RU.
Out of stock
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog 3U rack mount mixer
- 8 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic “British” 2-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- 4 additional balanced high-headroom line inputs
- CD/Tape inputs assignable to Main mix or Control Room/Phones outputs
- 2 Aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring applications, 1 post fader for internal FX or as external send
- Separate Control Room, Phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- Balanced Main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- “Planet Earth” switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.