- Online Stock In Stock
The Behringer P2 is an ultra compact Personal In-Ear Monitor Amplifier designed specifically. Easy to use with a hard-wired connection, simply connect your monitor send from your desk and your favorite set of headphones or in-ears and that’s it. The powered design gives you more sound and can run up to 12 hours from 2x AAA batteries making it perfect on stage. There is also an internal switch for selecting mono or stereo for greater monitoring flexibility.
3.5 mm Phones Jack
You can use your favorite headphones, earbuds or custom-molded professional InEar Monitors (IEMs) with the P2, thanks to the top-mounted, standard 3.5 mm (1/8″) stereo output jack.
Locking XLR / TRS Input
Because your monitor is crucial to your performance, P2’s XLR / TRS combo input connector features a locking mechanism to prevent accidental mic cable disconnects. Just press the tab next to the bottom-mounted connector to release the cable at the end of the gig. It is important to note that P2’s XLR input accepts balanced line signals taken directly from your mixer, allowing you to control the volume of the onboard amplifier.
Dual Mode Operation
P2’s internal Mono/Stereo switch lets you choose the mode that best fits your needs. When using your mixer’s aux send or any other mono source, move the switch to the Mono position. For connecting to a headphone output or other stereo source, simply set the switch to Stereo and use an XLR-to-TRS or TRS-to-TRS (male to male) cable.
- Delivers crystal-clear, amplified audio directly to your in-ear monitors or headphones
- Built for instrumentalists and other performers who primarily play in a stationary position
- Smooth volume control is built to last a lifetime
- Rugged metal housing is engineered for superior durability
- Belt clip keeps the P2 anchored to your belt or strap
- Runs up to 12 hours on 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- 3.5mm output jack supports in-ear monitors, earbuds, and headphones
- Locking XLR input foils stage mishaps
- Stereo/mono source switch (internal)
Input Channels: Stereo/Mono internal source switch
Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR-1/4″ combo (line in)
Analog Outputs: 1 x 1/8″ (headphones)