So you love the bite, twang and snap of single-coil pickups, but can’t stand the 60-cycle hum that comes along for the ride. Plug into the NOISE REDUCER NR300 and kiss unwanted noise goodbye for good! The NR300 preserves the original attack and envelope, while leaving your playing and dynamics intact – helping you keep your mind on your performance.
The Behringer Nosie Reducer NR300 effects pedal is the perfect effect for reducing the background noise and hum that is sometimes present in your guitar rig. Ideal for live performances and studio environments.
Out of stock
- Effectively eliminate unwanted noise and hum without altering your tone
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Preserves the original attack and envelope while leaving your playing and dynamics intact
- Dedicated Threshold and Decay controls plus a Mute mode for awesome flexibility
- Additional Send/Return loop for noise suppression of external effect units
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.