The 300-Watt NEKKST K10S Studio Subwoofer’s unparalleled, world-class performance is the result of a major collaboration between BEHRINGER audio engineers and loudspeaker master-designer/founder of KRK – Keith R. Klawitter. This incredible audiophile-grade subwoofer is ideal for all critical listening environments thanks to the custom-engineered bridge-mode amplifier that drives the 10-inch glass-fiber woofer for rich, deep and tight bass. K10S’ front-firing port was designed for the ultimate in low-frequency extension – without the typical boundary coupling and port turbulence found in competing systems.
The Behringer Nekkst K10S is a professional 10-inch studio subwoofer designed to give you a full range response with sub harmonics. Featuring a compact design and balance connections. Easily integrates with your existing studio monitor set-up.
Out of stock
- Ultra-linear 300-Watt reference-class studio subwoofer
- Designed by renowned acoustic icon Keith Klawitter, founder of KRK*
- Powerful bridge-mode amplifier provides detailed reproduction of full low frequency spectrum
- High excursion 10” woofer with deformation-resistant glass fibre cone
- Variable low-pass filter and phase switch for optimum crossover alignment with stereo monitor systems
- Stereo inputs for mono-summed sub-bass creation
- Direct link outputs for connecting to stereo monitors for 2.1 speaker systems
- Servo-balanced inputs with balanced XLR and unbalanced TS jack and RCA connectors
- High-density composite enclosure for ultra-low diffraction and reduced low-frequency distortion
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany