The Behringer MIC500USB gives you the sound quality of a vintage tube preamp and a high-end DI box all-in-one, plus a built-in USB audio interface that lets you record straight to your computer. The hand-selected 12AX7 tube and preamplifier can be used to warm up a signal fast, giving it depth and character in applications for recordings, live sound, podcasts, voice-overs, and more.
Featuring XLR and 1/4″ TRS connectors, the preamplifier has +48V phantom power so you can use high-quality condenser mics. There is a rotary switch with 16-preamp voicings, which covers a wide range of applications for vocals, acoustic and electric guitars, bass, keyboards, and more. Other features include a powerful headphone output with level control knob and direct monitor select switch.
Additionally, you can connect directly to your Windows or Mac computer via a single USB cable. Now any signal source you connect to the MIC500USB can be recorded directly to your hard drive. Furthermore, Tracktion DAW software for composing, recording, editing, mixing, and sharing your music with the world is also included via a download.
- 12AX7 high-gain, ultra-low-noise vacuum tube provides warm vintage preamp tone
- Versatile connectivity with balanced inputs and outputs on 1/4″ TRS and XLR connectors
- 16 preamp voicings designed for guitars, drums, keyboards, vocals, and more
- Built-in USB/audio interface to connect directly to your computer
- Dedicated low-cut filter eliminates unwanted low frequencies
- Downloadable recording/editing/podcasting software and plug-in library included
Preamp Type: Tube (12AX7)
Phantom Power: Yes
EQ: 16 voicings
Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR (mic), 1 x 1/4″ (Hi-Z), 1 x 1/4″ (line in)
Analog Outputs: 1 x 1/4″ (direct out), 1 x 1/4″ (headphones)
USB: 1 x Type B
Computer Connectivity: USB
Power Source: 12V DC power supply (included)