Tubes can really warm up a signal fast, giving it increased depth and character. Though transistors have succeeded the technology, many musicians agree that tubes deliver a far superior sound. A true audiophile 2-channel Mic/Line preamplifier, the ULTRAGAIN PRO MIC2200’s hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube gives everything from microphones to acoustic or bass guitars that vintage tube vibe in a dependable and highly-affordable package. The onboard fully parametric EQs provide unparalleled tonal characteristics, allowing you to sculpt instrument and vocal sounds with the ultimate precision and musicality.
Behringer Ultragain Pro Mic2200 is a professional vacuum tube microphone/line pre-amplifier designed to add warmth and character to your sound. Featuring the 12AX7 vacuum tube, hand-selected for its rich ‘tube’ sound and reliability.
- Ultra-low noise discrete microphone/line preamplifier with hand-selected 12AX7 tube for ultra-musical sound
- Mic input stage based on discrete, conjugate transistor pair circuitry
- Ultra-wide bandwidth from 10 Hz to 200 kHz for ‘open’ sound
- Integrated fully parametric EQs with dedicated center frequency, bandwidth and level controls
- Independent line driver for converting -10 dBV into +4 dBu pro level
- Soft-mute +48 V phantom power to avoid switch-on thumps
- Fully tunable and switchable 12 dB high-pass filter
- Switchable phase reverse for correcting phase-related problems
- Accurate 12-segment LED metering for output level
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4″ TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.