Behringer HPS500 studio DJ headphones. In today’s demanding studio environment, the right set of headphones can make or break your performance. You need high quality and superb frequency response to insure you get the best results from your recordings. The HPS5000 studio headphones were custom designed to meet and exceed the expectations of the most discerning audiophiles, bringing out pure listening performance by providing an ultra-wide frequency response, well defined bass and super-transparent highs. Their high-efficiency cobalt capsules, a single-sided cord with oxygen-free copper wires and optimised oval-shaped ear cups make the HPS5000 a truly studio-worthy set of headphones.
HPS5000 are the high performance studio headphones by Behringer. They can also be used as DJ Headphones as they feature a rugged design and high quality components. Their professional Black finish makes them a popular chaice for many beginning DJs.
- Ultra-wide frequency response
- High-definition bass and super-transparent highs
- Ultra-wide dynamic range
- High-efficiency cobalt capsule
- Single-sided coiled cord with oxygen-free copper wires
- Optimized oval-shaped ear cups
- Ultra-rugged headband construction
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany