- Online Stock In Stock
The Behringer HA 6000 is a 6-channel POWERPLAY headphone amplifier featuring superior performance, routing and mixing functions to accommodate even the most discerning set of ears. A stereo Aux Input on each channel allows each performer to balance the Direct In signal with a second input – for a more customized mix. When a conditioned mix has to reach multiple listeners, the HA6000 delivers it in style.
All Together Now
The HA6000 offers 6 high-power amplifiers that can drive loads down to 8 Ohms. Each amplifier features its own 2-band EQ, 8-digit LED output meter, Left and Right Mono switches, and a ¼ ” stereo Aux input to mix in any instrument or sound source and a dedicated ¼ ” Phones Out jack. HA6000’s Main Section features a 8-segment LED input meter, Direct In ¼ ” jack and Master Level dial.
On the back panel you’ll find an additional ¼ ” output per channel. That means up to 12 pairs of headphones can listen to 6 separate mixes at once. The back panel also features stereo ¼ ” and XLR Inputs and Outputs, so you can connect multiple HA6000 units for even greater listening capacity. Meanwhile, the HA6000’s ultra low-noise operational amplifiers deliver the ultimate in rock-solid, audiophile-grade performance.
Great Sound, Great Value
When a recording session calls for everyone’s head and ears to be in the game, the POWERPLAY HA6000 is essential – and it is so ultra-affordable. With 6 discrete channels and the ability to connect up to a dozen sets of cans, this is one tool you will use every day. You’ve got to hear it to believe it, so check out the amazing HA6000 at your BEHRINGER dealer, or get yours online today!
- Professional, multi-purpose headphones amplifier system for stage and studio applications
- Highest sonic quality with virtually all types of headphones even at maximum volume
- 6 independent high-power amplifier sections provide up to six stereo mixes with individual balance controls
- Each input/aux section can be separately adjusted for ‘more me’ mixing
- Stereo Aux input for each channel allows you to mix in any instrument or sound source
- Ultra-musical High and Low EQ per channel for perfect sound adaptation
- Output level control with accurate 8-digit LED output meter per channel
- Individual Left/Right Mono switches for each channel
- 1 front and 1 rear TRS output connectors per channel
- Direct front panel input connector for easy connection of any sound source
- Parallel Main outputs allow cascading of several headphones amplifiers
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs on 1/4″ TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- “Planet Earth” switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100
– 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany