Get even more mind-expanding power for your keyboard, bass, guitar or vocals with the VIRTUALIZER 3D FX2000 effects processor. This amazing rack-mountable FX unit has 71 incredible algorithms, including true studio-grade stereo and 3D effects that will add a head-spinning new dimension to your sound, both live and in the studio. The FX2000 uses our RSM (Real Sound Modeling) technology to simulate acoustic environments with stunning accuracy. Effects options include powerful modulation, amp simulation, distortion and special effects, as well as effective dynamic and psychoacoustics processing. Performance is further enhanced through user-addressable high and low EQ and wave-adaptive Virtual Room reverbs.
The Behringer Virtualizer 3D FX2000 is a high-performance multi-effects processor with 71 stereo and 3D effects with real sound modelling for amazing depth. Perfect for use in live performances and studio recordings.
Out of stock
- 71 breathtaking new algorithms – true RSM (Real Sound Modeling) stereo and 3D effects
- Wave-adaptive virtual Room reverb algorithms for natural reverb and delay
- Awesome modulation, dynamic, psychoacoustic and EQ algorithms
- Authentic amp simulation, distortion and special effects
- 11 effect combinations with selectable serial / parallel configuration
- Up to 7 adjustable parameters plus 2-band EQ per effect
- 24-bit A/D and D/A converters with 64/128-times oversampling
- True stereo processing for realistic channel separation in stereo image
- 100 factory presets plus 100 user memory locations
- Extensive MIDI implementation
- Accurate LED level meters for perfect level setting and optimum performance
- Servo-balanced XLR and 1/4-Inch TRS inputs and outputs
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.