Behringer DR600 Digital Reverb Effects Pedal
Behringer DR600 Digital Reverb Effects Pedal lets you take your performances to the next level without breaking the bank or compromise on quality. You wouldn’t think of using anything less than best reverb you could get – in the studio! So why would you even consider using anything less at your live gig?
The dr600 provides an affordable, rich, and warm sound of studio-grade reverb to any occasion. Adding the mind-blowing DIGITAL REVERB DR600 to your effect rack will glue your sound together, and bring a certain romance to your style, attributes that define whether you’re propelling toward pro or you’re content as a novice.
Behringer knows that modern day musicians need affordable quality gear, and they endeavor to make products that reflect that belief. Behringer has been creating a way for anyone, of any budget, to join the music making game. Creativity and art are expression, everyone should be able to embrace this, and, expression is fundamentally free.
Providing high-end, quality, gear with premium sound to all demographics has broadened the audio community and taken the elite out of the industry. It’s a very exciting time for music lovers everywhere when
the ideal finishing touch to any great recording or live performance is accessible and affordable.
The dr600 warm your sound with six (6) of the most desired reverb types-Spring, Plate, Hall, Room, Gate, and Modulate and the dual output jacks you let will dazzle your audience with true stereo reverb. The dr600 is the ultimate “to-go” package.
Just select the reverb type with the Mode control, and then dial in the Level, Tone and Time. It just doesn’t get any easier than this. The blue LED tells you when the DR600 is activated, and the top-quality on/off switch maintains incredible signal integrity when in bypass mode. You can power the DR600 with a 9V battery or the optional PSU-SB DC power supply.
- Ultimate digital reverb effects pedal comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo reverbs including Spring, Plate, Hall, Gate, Room and Modulate
- Dedicated Mode, Time, Tone and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany