The ULTRA-DI DI400P is a passive DI box for connecting a guitar, bass or keyboard directly to your mixer. With the DI400P as your go between, impedance matching problems become a thing of the past, and long cable runs will not sacrifice all of your precious tone.
The Beringer DI400P Ultra DI box is a high performance passive mono DI Box. A must have for any live or recording musician, features jack input and ‘thru’ (for your amp) and a balance XLR output.
- Professional and multi-purpose direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to renowned BEHRINGER OT-2 transformer
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Thru/Out jack lets you send the unbalanced signal to an onstage amplifier while the balanced signal is routed to the mixer
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.