The Behringer ULTRA-DI DI20 is a one-of-a-kind DI (direct injection) box that can convert up to two separate unbalanced 1/4-inch TRS lines into two balanced XLR outputs, or function as a signal splitter. Electric guitarists, keyboardists and bassists will love the flexibility this incredible box provides. By flipping a switch, you can use the DI20 as a launching pad for two separate mono signals, a stereo signal, or a split-signal feeding two separate amps. The DI20 also features a ground lift switch and the 3-position input attenuator can accommodate input levels of up to 48 dBu. This handy built-in attenuator allows you to connect to your amplifier’s speaker outputs, even amps rated as high as 3,000 Watts. You can power the DI20 with either a 9 V battery or your mixer’s phantom power supply ( 18 to 48 V DC). The whole package is wrapped in an ultra compact, road-suitable and rugged metal housing. If you’re a working musician who demands uncompromising functionality and durability, the ULTRA-DI DI20 will astound you – and so will its very affordable price tag.
The Behringer DI20 is an Active 2-Channel DI box and splitter designed for guitarists, keyboardists, and bassists. Converts 6.3mm unbalanced Jack to Balanced XLR
- Converts 2 separate unbalanced 1/4” TRS line inputs into 2 balanced XLR outputs
- Ultra-flexible: mono, 2-channel or stereo DI box operation with switchable Link mode
- Additional Split mode (channel 1 assigns the signal to both XLR outputs)
- Phantom or 9 V battery powered
- Switchable input attenuation allows connection to outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- Input 2 usable as channel 1 Link output (additional to XLR output)
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Ultra-compact, road-suitable housing
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.