The CX2310 2-way stereo/3-way mono crossover features absolute precision, state-of-the-art circuitry, with superior-grade components, ultra low-noise op amps and balanced inputs and outputs. Additionally, the CX2310 provides an independently adjustable subwoofer output, effectively providing an extra low-frequency band, which is adjustable from 10 Hz to 235 Hz.
The Behringer CX2310 Super-X Pro is a popular 2-way stereo / 3-way mono crossover. This is perfect for any system using mid-highs, and subs. The unit allows the incoming signal to be sorted by frequency and distributed to the corresponding speaker / sub.
- Professional stereo 2-way/mono 3-way crossover featuring state-of-the-art Linkwitz-Riley filters with 24 dB/octave
- Additional subwoofer output with independent Frequency control
- Absolutely flat summed amplitude response, zero phase difference
- Individual output Gain controls for all bands
- Individual output Mute switches for easy band adjustment
- Individual Phase reverse switches for instant phase correction
- Switchable 25 Hz Low cut filter on each input for low-frequency driver protection
- Servo-balanced and gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs
- Ultra-high precision potentiometers for ultimate accuracy and repeatability
- Illuminated switches for secure operation in dark stage environments
- Shielded toroidal mains transformer for minimal noise interference
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany