Make sure every cable in your arsenal is in good working order with the invaluable Behringer CT200 Cable Tester. This incredibly portable audio solution is a must-have for sound engineers and musicians alike.
Test With the Best
The CT200 accepts every type of cable you might use in a recording or live performance situation: XLR, Speakon*, TRS (¼”, 1⁄8″), RCA, RJ45, MIDI and USB. Choose from 3 diagnostic modes: Cable Test, installed Cable Tester or Tone. The CT200 can check for continuity, intermittent or shorted connections, the presence of phantom power and grounded shields. Because this handy tool runs on two AA batteries, you can carry it in your pocket and be ready to troubleshoot at a moment’s notice.
The CT200 Cable Tester is the smart, portable and unbelievably affordable way to ensure your next show or recording session runs smoothly. With the trustworthy CT200 in your kit – a faulty cable will never come between you and your audience!
- A quality cable tester for your studio or live toolbox
- Checks XLR, speakON, 1/4″ and 1/8″ TRS, and RCA audio cables
- Includes phantom power and ground shield diagnosis
- Tests RJ45 (Ethernet), MIDI, and USB data cables for continuity
- Intuitive LED display makes operation easy
- Test-tone generator for 1kHz or 440Hz at +4dBu, -10dBV or -50dBV
- Tests loose cables and installed cables
- Runs on just 2 AA batteries
Compatibility: XLR, SpeakON, 1/4″, 1/8″, RJ45, MIDI, USB
Test Type: Crossed, shorted, open, intermittent
Power Supply: 2 x AA batteries