Make sure every cable in your arsenal is in good working order with the invaluable BEHRINGER CABLE TESTER CT100. This incredibly portable audio solution is a must-have for sound engineers and musicians alike.
The Behringer CT100 is a professional Cable tester. This is a must have for any professional audio engineer, DJ, band, or musician. There is nothing worse than setting everything up and have a cable not functioning. This 1 device can save hours of testing and troubleshooting at a gig.
- Microprocessor-controlled cable tester featuring 3 modes: cable and installed cable test plus test tone mode
- Accepts all standard connectors: XLR, TRS (1/4″, 1/8″, TT), RCA and MIDI
- Super-easy operation with intuitive LED display
- Continuity check and intermittent contact detection
- Phantom-power and ground-shield check
- Test-tone generator: 1 kHz or 440 Hz at +4 dBu, -10 dBV or -50 dBV
- Belt clip included
- Operates with 2 AA size batteries (not included)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany