The dual-diaphragm C-3 microphone is a home recording enthusiast’s dream come true! This professional quality condenser microphone is designed to capture your sounds with incredible realism, sensitivity and accuracy. With selectable pick-up patterns (cardioid, omni and figure eight), frequency filters and input pads, the C-3 microphone is an excellent choice for any recording scenario – and rugged enough to go the distance! With a heavy duty suspension mount and windscreen included in the sleek aluminium case, the C-3 just may be the only microphone your studio will need.
- Professional large dual-diaphragm condenser microphone for studio recording and live applications
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Selectable cardioid, omnidirectional or figure eight pick-up pattern
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted dual-diaphragm capsule
- Perfect for acoustic instruments, overhead, piano, etc.
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
- Ultra low-noise transformer-less FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
- Swivel stand mount and transport case included
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany