C-2 microphones are built to capture the performance of a choir, piano or any other vocal or acoustic sound source to provide a beautiful true-to-life sound. Sold in perfectly matched pairs, these outstanding C-2 microphones are ideal for acoustic guitars and overhead drum studio and live sound applications.
Once connected to your sound system, you’ll notice these twin pro-calibre microphones have exceptionally-flat frequency response (an average boost of 4 dB between 1 kHz- 8 kHz). For those of you new to condenser microphones, this basically means you’ll get a slightly brighter sound, that will give the perfect shape to cymbals and overhead miking. Acoustic pianos and choirs will also benefit greatly from this frequency response. The cardioid pick-up pattern provides unparalleled sound source separation and feedback rejection. C-2 microphones contain ultra low-noise transformer-less FET input circuitry that can handle extreme dynamics (from 20 Hz to 20 kHz) and have a maximum sound pressure level of 150 dB. C-2 microphones also feature a switch able low-frequency roll-off to eliminate infrasonic (microphone handling and wind noise), as well as a switch-able 10 dB input attenuation to accommodate for hot signals, such as a really loud vocalist – or overzealous cellist.
- 2 matched condenser microphones for stereo studio recording and live applications
- Ideal as main and support microphones for studio and live applications
- Cardioid pick-up pattern for effective feedback elimination
- Low-mass diaphragm for ultra-wide frequency response and ultimate sound reproduction
- Switch-able low-frequency roll-off and input attenuation
- Ultra low-noise transformer-less FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life