For an unplugged sound that’s rich, loud and electrifying, step on the V-TONE ACOUSTIC DRIVER DI ADI21. This amazing little box is essential for piezo-equipped guitars and will make your acoustic guitar sound come to life! The ADI21 combines the features of an active DI (direct injection) box with our proprietary tube/mic emulation circuitry. Enjoy a full 3-band EQ with sweepable mids and a Blend control that allows you to mix the amount of amp and mic emulation you want with your direct signal. And if you prefer the “old-school” approach, just step on the switch and the ADI21 functions as a rather superb active DI box.
The Behringer V-Tone ADI21 is an acoustic modelling effects box with integrated DI and drive. Perfect for solo artists and musicians wanting to vary their sound to suit different performance styles.
Out of stock
- Analog modelling acoustic guitar preamp/stompbox with DI recording output
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Authentic tube/microphone modelling circuitry provides the natural warmth and presence, as if your acoustic guitar was miked through a tube pre-amp
- Ultra-musical 3-band EQ with sweep-able mids for accurate feedback control and to eliminate the harsh harmonics of piezos
- Super-high impedance to retain maximum signal integrity and dynamics
- Dual DI mode for either direct recording output with tube/microphone emulation or standard active direct injection box in bypass mode
- Output available on 1/4″ TS or balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany