For an unplugged sound that’s rich, loud and electrifying, step on the V-TONE ACOUSTIC DRIVER DI ADI21. This amazing little box is essential for piezo-equipped guitars and will make your acoustic guitar sound come to life! The ADI21 combines the features of an active DI (direct injection) box with our proprietary tube/mic emulation circuitry. Enjoy a full 3-band EQ with sweepable mids and a Blend control that allows you to mix the amount of amp and mic emulation you want with your direct signal. And if you prefer the “old-school” approach, just step on the switch and the ADI21 functions as a rather superb active DI box.
The Behringer V-Tone ADI21 is an acoustic modelling effects box with integrated DI and drive. Perfect for solo artists and musicians wanting to vary their sound to suit different performance styles.
- Analog modelling acoustic guitar preamp/stompbox with DI recording output
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Authentic tube/microphone modelling circuitry provides the natural warmth and presence, as if your acoustic guitar was miked through a tube pre-amp
- Ultra-musical 3-band EQ with sweep-able mids for accurate feedback control and to eliminate the harsh harmonics of piezos
- Super-high impedance to retain maximum signal integrity and dynamics
- Dual DI mode for either direct recording output with tube/microphone emulation or standard active direct injection box in bypass mode
- Output available on 1/4″ TS or balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany