The Apogee Control is a desktop, hardware remote designed to work with the Ensemble Thunderbolt, Element Series, and Symphony I/O Mk II interfaces.
Use the included USB cable to quickly connect the Hardware Control to any available USB port on your Mac, and access the interface’s input and output levels using the large control knob and three control-knob focus buttons. Eight user-configurable hardware buttons give you direct control over a wide range of software functions, including volume, mute, dim, mono, and more.
The remote is compatible with the following control software; Control, Apogee Element Control, and Apogee Symphony Control.
- Hardware remote control for Apogee Element, Ensemble Thunderbolt, and Symphony I/O Mk II Systems
- Enjoy the convenience and confidence of hardware control
- Includes 8 buttons and 1 large knob
- Configurable to control a broad range of settings
- LCD display keeps you informed of settings status
Type: Element Controller
Knob Type: Single encoder control
Number of Soft Keys: 8 buttons
Computer Connectivity: USB
USB: 1 x Type Micro-B
Hardware Requirements – Mac: Mac Core Audio
OS Requirements – Mac: OS X 10.10 or later