- Online Stock In Stock
The Aphex Headpod4 is a compact and professional headphone distribution amp for splitting your monitor source. Supporting both analogue and digital S/PDIF connection this versatile 4-channel amp will suit almost any setup. Each output features its own volume control and delivers pristine clear audio that is undistorted, even at high volumes. Making it the perfect choice for session musicians, and practise environments where ear fatigue can occur.
The input signal can be fed from separate balanced connections; a single extension from your existing headphone output; or digitally via S/PDIF. Since it places no load on your existing headphone output, your audio will actually sound better through the HeadPod 4.
Four fully independent amplifiers ensure maximum efficiency with minimum crosstalk and distortion, even when all four outputs have completely different sets of headphones connected. Housed in a rugged, metal chassis, the HeadPod 4 is ready for any environment from the desktop to the rehearsal room, with its optional mic stand bracket.
Whether you’re a musician, audio engineer, broadcaster or just over old, tired headphone outputs, the HeadPod 4 is for you.
- Professional Monitoring for ALL headphone types
- Individual volume controls
- High headroom (no clipping at high headphone levels)
- Durable metal jacks
- Ultra low distortion & wide frequency response
- Master volume to match source level
- Ultra low crosstalk
- Works from any analog source
- S/PDIF Input
- Top panel input selection
- Listen longer with less fatigue
- Overcomes limitations of typical headphone outputs
- Four independent stereo power amplifiers
- Small size travels easily
Input Channels: 3
Output Channels: 4
Analog Inputs: 2 x TRS, 1 x TRS Stereo
Analog Outputs: 4 x 1/4″ Headphone Outputs
Digital Inputs: 1 x S/PDIF (Coax)
Digital Outputs: No Digital Outputs
Controls per Channel: Volume
Form Factor: Desktop
Dimensions: 38 x 48 x 114mm
Weight: 0.45 kg