The Alesis DRP100 electronic drum reference headphones incorporate accurate sound reproduction and extreme audio isolation for monitoring electronic drum kits in the studio, during practice, and on the stage. Designed for today’s electronic drummers, DRP100 comes precisely voiced and purpose-built to capture the full dynamics and nuances of electronic drum kits. Its 40mm full-range drivers deliver a tight low end and wide frequency response, ensuring that every piece of the kit comes across crystal-clear. DRP100 features an over-ear design for extreme audio isolation and outstanding comfort, making it easy to play along with the band, record to a cue mix, or practice privately for long periods of time. Plus, a silicone headband secures DRP100 in place while you rock out on the stage or in the studio.
The Alesis DRP100 is a professional set of studio grade headphones designed for comfort and stability making them suitable for use with electronic drum sets. With large over ear cups, and great sound isolation.
Out of stock
- Purpose-built and expertly voiced for professional electronic drum monitoring
- Over-ear design provides extreme isolation and comfort
- Sweat-proof silicone headband for fit flexibility and stability while performing
- Rugged, lightweight design withstands the rigors of daily use
- Powerful 40mm full-range drivers provide wide frequency response
- 6-foot (1.8m) attached cable with 1/8-inch (3.5mm) stereo mini-plug
- 1/4-inch (6.3mm) headphone plug adapter included
Frequency Response: 10Hz – 30kHz
Max SPL: 98 dB
Impedance: 32 ohms
Cable: 6 Feet (1.8 meters) with 1/8-inch (3.5mm) connector