The AKG WMSS40SIC Mini wireless instrument microphone system is the perfect way to amplify your guitar on stage. This wireless system gives you complete freedom to move around without worrying about the restrictions of cables, operating on the 662.300 MHz frequency (CB-Band). Delivering crystal clear sound and is a true plug’n’play microphone solution. It is the perfect wireless solution for musicians on stage and at gigs. The system is comprised of 2 main components; the bodypack transmitter (PT40 mini) and the receiver (SR40 mini).
The WMS40 Mini system is a stand out for its extremely long battery life of 30 hours with a single alkaline AA battery which helps saving money in the long run.
*Please Note: You cannot use more than 1x B-Band wireless microphone in the same area at the same time.
- Wireless instrument microphone system
- Bodypacks with guitar instrument cable
- Up to 30 hour playtime with one single AA battery
- Plug and play operation
- Gain control on each channel
- Low battery indicator
- Lightest handheld transmitter in its class
Microphone Type: Beltpack, Instrument
Operating Frequency: 662.300 MHz (C Band)
Presets: 1, fixed channel
Frequency response: 30Hz to 20kHz
Signal-to-noise ratio: 107 dB
Transmitter Output Power: 10mW
Transmission Range: ~20m (line of sight)
- Receiver: Power Supply 12V DC (included)
- Handheld: 1x AA batteries
Operating time (batteries): approx. 30 hrs
- Receiver: 133 x 132 x 42 mm
- Transmitter: 60 x 74 x 30 mm